H2OS OnePlus 2 VoLTE Enabled Rom – Hydrogen OS v2.5.1 (MM 6.0.1)
After a long wait, we finally have a VoLTE enabled ROM for OnePlus 2 users. This is a Hydrogen OS based ROM. OnePlus 2 hardware supports VoLTE by default, but the company has not yet released an update to really enable this functionality on the device. But our Android community always comes to the rescue during such times, so we finally have a VoLTE supported ROM for OP2. (This is an Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 based H2OS ROM)
Here are the download and flashing details:
Rom Download Link: https://goo.gl/lRGLUq (1.1 Gb)
Gapps : Download here Github (download starts when you click on this link)
SuperSU/Bloatware remover: https://goo.gl/kwE4d7 (to remove Chinese bloatware from H2Os rom)
- Make sure your Oneplus 2 is Bootloader unlocked and Rooted (instructions here)
- Install latest TWRP recovery on your device. (instructions here)
- Download Rom, Gapps & SU/Bloatware remover from above links and copy to internal storage.
- Boot into recovery (TWRP)
- Wipe System + Dalvik cache + cache +Data
- Flash the ROM ZIP (OnePlus2Hydrogen_14_OTAxxxxx.zip)
- Next Flash the Debloater+SuperSU (H2OS_MM_DBLOATR+SuperSU.zip)
- Now Flash Gapps (pico)
- Reboot into System
- When TWRP asks you to Disable stock recovery flash, just swipe it.
That’s it you now have a VoLTE capable OnePlus 2.
Here’s a quick preview of VoLTE enabled Hydrogen OS running on OP2:
Video credits: Youtube/Mr Androidz
Disclaimer: Flash the ROM at your own risk, we are not responsible if you brick your device, the ROM credits goes to the original developer. (Yash98 XDA)
Rom Source: XDA forum
Official H2OS Page: H2os.com