Download Android Nougat 7.1 for OnePlus 2 – CyanogenMod 14.1
Android Nougat 7.1 based CyanogenMod 14.1 ROM for OnePlus 2 is finally here.
ROM Download link: https://goo.gl/tmo9vA
Gapps Download link: http://opengapps.org/ (choose: ARM64 and 7.1 micro)
- Make sure your Oneplus two is Bootloader unlocked and Rooted (instructions here)
- Install latest TWRP recovery on your device. (instructions here)
- Download the latest version of the CM14.1 ROM and Gapps from the above link.
- Copy the zip files to your Oneplus 2 device.
- Boot into Custom recovery. (TWRP)
- Make sure to backup your current ROM via TWRP.
- Wipe system, data, cache and dalvik.
- Flash the downloaded ROM file and GAPPs at once.
- Reboot system. (may take some time)
GPS and other sensors seems to be working fine.
Here’s a quick preview of the ROM:
Video credits: Youtube/TechnologiesNext
Disclaimer: Flash the rom at your own risk, we are not responsible if you brick your device, the ROM credits goes to the original developer. (Seraph08 XDA)
Rom Source: XDA forum
Official CyanogenMod page: CyanogenMod.org
Share your thoughts in the comments below.