How to Get and Use WhatsApp on Your PC?
WhatsApp messenger is a cross-platform, instant messaging service for smart phones which is in vogue. Some selected feature phones which use the internet for communication are also compatible with this messenger. Besides text messaging users can send each other images, videos and audio media messages as well. Now WhatsApp can be used in personal computers too.
Through this service on a personal computer, you can send multiple messages to mobile phones using a personal computer. All that you can do with WhatsApp on a mobile phone, you can do with it on a personal computer as well.
In order to get WhatsApp on a personal computer you must have a computer with Core 2 Duo PC with 2 GB RAM and Windows 7/ Vista with NET framework 3.5, internet connection, a working mobile phone with a number and the latest version of an android phone emulator. There is no official WhatsApp PC Client or application. Instead you should download all the required components.
To begin with, download all the components of WhatsApp PC Client and install it on the personal computer. There will be instructions coming up on the screen. You have to follow those instructions and proceed with the downloading procedure. There is no special step to install or configure WhatsApp on a personal computer.
While installing the messenger, the user will be guided step by step. Just launch the app when the installation is complete. The next step is to click through the configuration and settings. On the last screen click finish and that ends the process of installing WhatsApp. The details of the procedure can be put together as given below:-
• Click on “Instant Messengers” on the home screen.
• The next step is to click on “WhatsApp Messenger.”
• WhatsApp messenger will download and get installed on the personal computer.
• WhatsApp messenger is installed on the PC via the App Player.
• Click on “Agree to terms and conditions.”
• The user has to enter his country by searching for it in the box and selecting it from there.
• Now the mobile phone number must be entered. The user will, then, receive a text message with a verification code.
• If the verification code is not received, you can select “Call Me” as an option.
• The code must be entered in the verification box.
• Now enter your name and click on next on the top right corner.
• Once this is complete you’ll have WhatsApp messenger installed on your personal computer.
Using WhatsApp messenger on a personal computer is the same way as people use it on their mobile phones. It has few exceptions. You can send text messages from a personal computer to any mobile phone contact. Apart from the fact that an android cell phone emulator is used, sending and receiving text messages is free.
Author William Green is a freelance writer and is currently working for EssayReviewo.com, an online portal to serve users with reviews of top essay writing services. He loves to write about random topics that vary from educational to entertainment and health to technology issues.